Skip to main content

Pure Romance: Get Paid to Party

I've been a consultant for 7 years. I am an educator. I educate men and women about oils, lotions, arousal creams, and lubricants to name a few. I am booked for a party by a host and I come in showcase all my products and teach as well as train people on how to use our products.
This is a business that is fun and exciting. You could build a team if you like or you can just work alone and build your business. If you do decide to build you only need 3 people and your rank and discount on buying increases. You make commission from sales on your personal website when people order from you.
We play games, let you taste, touch, smell, and feel the products. When we are booked or when I am booked my host or hostess gets a percentage of what her party makes. She can use the percentage towards her personal order. I like to give away gifts for my hostess, birthday girl, bride, etc. and I give away gifts for the winners of the games we play. Some consultants give out discounts towards your order, whatever works for you. I know people like gifts, they like to leave with at least something from the party.
I am teamed up with a wonderful group of women and my upline is a blessing. She has taught me so much in this business. We would love to have you be a part of this team. We will train you and help you with your first party, and we are, I am available for any questions you may have about this business. it's a home based business so you can get loads of tax right offs!!!!
I love doing parties and the funny thing every party is different. Hit the link at the top of this blog and shop and or join us so you too can "Get Paid to Party" !!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S Lynn Bryant Medical Mary CBD Partner

I said I was done with MLM. I found this opportunity at a cannabis convention. I already applied for my license and the process is taking time. I didn't want to wait for the license before I could start selling products, and this business allowed me to be able to sell cbd, cbg, and cbn products as an Independent partner distributor. This way I can sell products I use and believe in. CBD products are the next big move in medical help for many emotional, physical and mental issues in my opinion. This is a legal product in Texas now and I'm on board. If you'd like to check out some products and maybe join the opportunity to become an Independent distributor and partner check out my site

Paycation: It's Simple, It's Easy, It's Travel

Out of all my MLM businesses this was the second cheapest to start. You get a site about your business and you get a travel portal site. Only $99 to start your home based business, which has a commission of 65% on sales from your travel site. This option is for someone who wants to get the commission but doesn't really want to be a travel agent. The $150 start up has a 75% commission on sales from your travel site and once you pass the Travel Agent Course you will receive your travel agent certificate! This options allows you to get all the money on the table and book travel for friends, and family. Both allow you to take advantage of our AWESOME member trips and AWESOME member benefits. Once you travel often Hotels will recognize you and offer trips for you to come and learn about the many amenities their Hotel has to offer! When I saw the site I was instantly excited. I hadn't even looked at the opportunity video yet. Once I saw the video that's all of 15 minutes, it ...

Stoner Veg-geez

Stoner Veg-geez is an stoner apparel,cbd,cbg,cdn brand. Apparel and cbd products can all be purchased on my site asuccessfulhomebiz at S Lynn Bryant's Boutique. I created some stoner cartoon vegetables also to go with the brand. Be sure to check out the stoner apparel as well as other unique items you may find on the site.